Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alex and The Gruff reviews

Alex and The Gruff (a tale of horror)

Review on Smashwords



Review by: Tanya Freeth on Aug. 25, 2013 : star star star star star 

Unique, exiting, imaginative and unpredictable.I found the philosophical theme
quite an interesting concept to consider. An excellent and thought provoking story.


Review by: 
I thought it was great. Finally, something original. I thought he really captured what it was like to be a kid..how we used to think and feel and be so innocent and naïve, and how we WANTED SO BAD to be older and cooler and accepted and loved, unconditionally. And then at the same time, he really drove home some of the horror that is sometimes endured for experience.. some experiences are infinitely better than others, but you can't exchange one for another and ya can't get a refund, can you? Anyway... all in all, I thought it was touching, funny, twisted, fantastic, sometimes just a lil disturbing and other times down right terrifying. And for all the ways it made me feel, it makes the story that much better. Bravo, man. I can honestly say I'm impressed and a lil jealous that someone wrote something like that and I haven't written anything that can compete. Yet.
Thanks for the good times! Keep on bein strange!




Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee



No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...