Shit in my head

Many a clear and unpicking thought running through my mind.
I am finsihing a short story, a political satire called The Anarchist (or about how everything i own is covered in a fine red dust).
After this short piece, a final edit of Happy People Live Here and its inevitable release.
Followed by another short story entitled:
The Time Traveler's Wife
And followng my theme of space time continuuml, i will be co-writing a novel with my 4 year old daughter still yet untitled about an ass kicking princess, escaping her demons into multiple dimensions and universes, finding death & sorrow and her own escapism.
Let us open then, our unfoldable minds.
Take Risk and Take Care,
C.SeanMcGee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Literary Fiction by C.SeanMcGee

Pé na Cova (one foot in the grave)