Saturday, November 22, 2014

A word of appreciation

A sincere thanks and gratitude to those kind people who buy physical copies of my books. It pleases me to know that my stories are as worthy as i am, of a vessel. I make nothing from eBook sales but i do make a couple of bucks from every book and i, my wife, my children and our 4 cats and 4 dogs are grateful. So thankyou. I hope the presentation is sleak to your measure. Everything from the cover art to the overall layout, font type and sizing, were by my own hand and of my own feel for how to dress each story.

For those who would like to own a tangible story and support truly independant art, please visit my page at Amazon


The books are printed On Demand and are of fine quality, i can assure you.

Take Risk and Take Care,

Agradeço,

C.SeanMcGee
TheFreeArtCollection₢2014
www.facebook.com/c.sean.mcgee
www.goodreads.com/c_sean_mcgee
www.cseamcgee.com

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...