Monday, May 06, 2013

More Truth

God these waves of disturbance that swell in my mind.

This live writing causes me so much concern. It seems like the kind of an idea that would have a well intentioned therapist saying  "do you really think this is a good idea?"

And I  don't know. It was just an idea. And nobody gets to sift through these grains except for me.
What you get is an ocean.
What I am left with is the drift.
And this is not something I would encourage anyone to do.

And I would like to dustance myself from the word writer.
Storyteller i think will suffice.

One of my themes in Dark Side of the Moon is new age therapy, spiritual healing, zen therapy, yoga & self help gurus. So if i didn't alienate everyone with my last books, this should see my name crossed off a few more dinner invitations.

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...