ROCK BOOK VOLUME II: Dark Side of the Moon - Speak to Me is now live @ LoungeWindow

Titles reveal everything.

I started writing Rock Book Volume II: Dark Side of the Moon today and chapter zero: Speak to Me is now live at the LoungeWindow.


LIVE WRITING EXPERIENCE

Read my latest book as I write it, chapter by chapter. There is one rule to the Live Writing Experience; no editing. I am not allowed to read what I have written. At the completion of each chapter I must upload the written chapter to LoungeWindow. Edits and changes can only be made in the writing of the final chapter. 

ROCK BOOK VOLUME II: Dark Side of the Moon

Set to the lyrics and music of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, this is the story of theodore the disenfranchised rabbit; working on the moon to dig a hole from one side to the other to let the sun through; playing in a mundane rock band and having sex rampantly but without much zest.





Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Literary Fiction by C.SeanMcGee

C.SeanMcGee Dirty Peeping Stalker Windows