Update

I have a weird feeling after writing the first chapter for my new novel.

I don't usually feel this self loathing at the start of a new project. This story though is different. I'm not sure if i am writing out of voice though. I tried consciously i guess to write more subtly but reading back on what i wrote, I feel unsettled and debatable.

I will re-write everything tomorrow.

This project will not be released officially. It will be for sale to agents and publishers.

I will though be emailing requested copies direct.

Requests can be made here:   cseanmcgee@hotmail.com

with the headline & format request

i.e   RE: My Friend of Misery Request (ePub, Mobi or Deluxe PDF)

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Literary Fiction by C.SeanMcGee

Pé na Cova (one foot in the grave)