Sunday, February 24, 2013

Help - Text Editor Needed Urgent

Needed -TEXT EDITOR - URGENT!!!!!

PAY - $0

Acclaim - Lots

Most of my work unfortunately is laden with editorial issues, ask Evie from Dark Matter.
There is nothing i can do on this regard.
I miss a lot when i am doing my own edit and I am emotionally unstable and usually have a mild breakdown at the end of a piece and want it published immediately. I rush things.
I need someone who doesn't to work with me, to be my left brain, whereas I create the art, I need this logical owl to see the issues and line everything up, to cut off the crusts and to make my art presentable.

I earn nothing from my writing. I give the entirety of my art for free and I need someone who can think that the art is more important than their ego or at least, more important than some jingling coins.

I need help !!!!!!!

Coffee and Sugar is almost complete and I will have to justly re-edit A Rising Fall and Utopian Circus and do a re-release to justify a cleaner finish. Down the line.

I am talking to you. You that comes by silently and comes back. be a part of this. Be a part of something that may be silent now, but of whose silence may echo long after our voices run hoarse and old..

Contact me. I am emotionally fucked up. But i don't bite and I need your help.

email - cseanmcgee@hotmail.com

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...