Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wanted: Copy editor / reviewer / Nice Human

I need the help of a copy editor or whatever title you want to assume, I will endorse for you.

As you know, there are many slight errors here or there in my published works. Mainly because the writer develops domestic blindness with their work, in that, the sub conscious when confronted with missing words will infact introduce these words into the conscious mind to make up the context and flow of the story; why? Because it is a self generating and supporting mechanism of the mind to generate and correlate understanding also, because i wrote it, my brain knows which word to choose.

So there have been in the three published works so far, some grammar issues and double wording of articles and conjunctions. though this doesn't bother me in the slightest. Anyone can have pretty teeth, but take the note of Shane MacGowan. you don't need pretty teeth to tell a fancy tale. The missing words though bug me, which takes me to my request.

I write and publish all of the work for free and get $0 in return.

I would like to see if someone would like to work with me and help me to review and edit my finished pieces before they are published.

I cannot pay any cash because i have none but you will receive:

- Paperback versions of A RISING FALL, UTOPIAN CIRCUS and HEAVEN IS FULL OF ARSEHOLES and the novels that you edit.

 - Your work will be credited in the ebook and paperback versions of each novel that you edit

contact:   cseanmcgee@hotmail.com

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...