Friday, February 15, 2013

Humans can be kind

Hi Sean, just read 'Heaven is full of Arseholes'. Really funny and poignant too. Great writing feller, keep it up! 

Regards, Franc

"Email I received just now. I've said it before and maybe it is a fact of my growing emotional dysfunction and mental instability but a few kind words jingle so much louder than a few coins in my pocket. i feel like a blind and curious Literary Sperm Donor, quite unsure of the effect of my creation. I have referred many time writing to Literary Masturbation, an individual self gratifying and stimulating process, but it good to know i'm doing it right every now and then. And at this point I would like to reiterate the giant fuck you to literary agents worldwide. Have a great weekend. More Coffee and Sugar writing tomorrow and more updates to follow"

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...