Attention Strange Stalkers

Attention Stramge Stalkers

I am trying to whip together some money for a photoshoot for 'CHRISTINE' but its seeming impossible.

The idea I had would be incredible. A little daunting but the end result that is etched in my mind would be fantastic in print.

Money. That I have none and my photographer/artist friend Carla; though giving me the kindest of discounts, still needs money for her work and this I don't have.

Two wrong professions. Independant novelist and English teacher.......

I am going to have to piece the cover together with some ideas from home, make the simple work for me; get my wife to make some women's clothes for me and play dress ups. 

I would appreciate having some capacity of slowing down in my writing, to produce less books and stories; to give myself time to save R$200 to do a photoshoot.

Anyway, I think 'CHRISTINE' will be done by early April, in 2 weeks at the most, then onto the next project.


Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Literary Fiction by C.SeanMcGee

C.SeanMcGee Dirty Peeping Stalker Windows