Saturday, April 20, 2013

Chapter 3 is Live - LoungeWindow - The Boy from the County Hell

Chapter 3 is now live at LoungeWindow




As I mentioned, this live writing experience is an odd experience and I left my slump this morning when writing the Red Right Hand chapter which will be live in ocming days. I found my rhythm again and disposed of the misery stain that shrouded my conscious mind the past day or two.

I have also made some story adjustments which you will see in the final completed novel. This is the other unique part of stalking live is that when you read the final piece, it should and will have a far greater effect, a more complete feel and the strory will have changed somewhat, as in the first chapter; it has.

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...