News

I have officially pulled my books from Free-ebooks.net website

I will not be posting on this site for any of my further works and will not be hosting any previous works there.


I think this current book might be longer than i had imagined. The story is developing aorund a wonderful narrative and i think Shane MacGowan will make an incredible anti-hero. I am really excited about this piece and being able to live it in my mind and write it down for you to travel with me.

Every now and then i question what i am doing. i get this fire in my head and it weighs so much. I don't know if i'm doing the right thing but i know i'm not doing the wrong thing. Maybe that's enough.

I want to leave this day on a less sombre note. My cats are learning to pee and poo in my toilet and that's neat; all except Huxley my scruffy little Persian.

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Literary Fiction by C.SeanMcGee

C.SeanMcGee Dirty Peeping Stalker Windows