Monday, April 08, 2013

News

I have officially pulled my books from Free-ebooks.net website

I will not be posting on this site for any of my further works and will not be hosting any previous works there.


I think this current book might be longer than i had imagined. The story is developing aorund a wonderful narrative and i think Shane MacGowan will make an incredible anti-hero. I am really excited about this piece and being able to live it in my mind and write it down for you to travel with me.

Every now and then i question what i am doing. i get this fire in my head and it weighs so much. I don't know if i'm doing the right thing but i know i'm not doing the wrong thing. Maybe that's enough.

I want to leave this day on a less sombre note. My cats are learning to pee and poo in my toilet and that's neat; all except Huxley my scruffy little Persian.

Take Risk and Take Care,

C. Sean McGee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...