Friday, April 19, 2013

Fire Head

I normally go into a mild to severe depression with the release of every book. I use the word despression beacuse I can't think of suitable substantive that will suffice. I don't get sad to say as much as it feels like I am coming down off a drug or can feel one eerily coming on and the thoughts of a rope around my neck seem consoling.It's unfortunate but it's how i feel. What's more unfortunate is this little endeavour to release a book chapter by chapter so that every day I have these feelings and engross myself in these thoughts and I hate myself now more than I ever have and all of teh intensities of writing a story are so much more peverse now that it is live and living as i write it. There is no hiding in any of this and i hope i come through it ok, that I can continue this.

Take Risk and Take Care,

c.seanmcgee

No comments:

Featured Post

Dark Existential Fiction by C.SeanMcGee - Dystopian - Black Comedy - Existentialism - Satire

DYSTOPIAN - EXISTENTIALISM - SATIRE - BLACK COMEDY - ZEN FABLES AUTHOR ONLINE STORE  -  http://tiny.cc/jl789y DONATE -   http://tiny.cc/z...