The Rock Book Volume 1 - Update

As i mentioned maybe yesterday, it's hard to pick out the past from the further past. Anyway, after this story i intend to focus on a series of short stories to be assembled as a collection of cover stories called The Rock Book; how many series, that I do not know but I enjoy the pacing and focus of short stories.

I mentioned in a previous post that I would be working with a Dutch band called Grandpa Death Experience. This will be the first of the series called Jesus Lyte. You can see the original cut of the song below. As I am aware they are in the studio at the moment and will cut another version to be packaged with the Free Art digital release. Nice guys. Reminds me of a smoky Leonard Cohen.

The first few stories for Rock Book Vol 1 will be (up to this moment)


THE ROCK BOOK VOLUME 1

Grandpa Death Experience - Jesus Lite
Nine Inch Nails - We're in this Together Now
Bjork - Oh so Quiet
Johnny Cash - The Beast in Me
The Tea Party - Sister Awake
Porcupine Tree- Trains
Dead Can Dance - American Dreaming

I think I am working towards one day writing the cover story to Dark Side of the Moon. We'll see.


Take Risk and Take Care,


C. Sean McGee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Literary Fiction by C.SeanMcGee

Pé na Cova (one foot in the grave)